The Log-splitter “MX 511” 11t. has been designed and realized to fit at the best the customer requirements.
It is composed by a superior swinging structure that permits to choose 4 working different positions between horizontal and vertical, just revolving it on an intermediate flange.
It is made up by a swinging beam (H) that operates as slide guide for the knife and for the structure piston-control levers/ distributor that sliding over it, through an easy and practical system, allows, with a rapid movement, to lift or to lower the structure for use or for storage, removing a simple pivot.
Theactivation is manual; it has a 2 Speeds ditributor, that through a two-hands control, activates the blade during the splitting in complete safety.
- blade/knife guides made of bronze selflubricating through external lubricators easy to change on the blade
- 2-hands control levers in a central position, with blade automatic stop in the return stroke
- Adjustable worktop on 4 different positions between vertical and horizontal
- 2 speeds distributor, that allows the double speed downward
- Telescopic structure for an easy storage
- It doesn’t need any special maintenace
- It takes up a very little space, always ready and easy to be use
- Easy to move thanks to the standard wheels of 200 mm Ø
- Hight-quality Italian components
The series MX 511 has been conceived for a semi-professional use
- EM-ET: electrical motor EL single phase 230 V. Or ET three phase 400V
- MS: internal combustion engine Briggs & Stratton or Honda 4-stroke engine 6.5 HP
- PD: 3 point linkage feeding by the tractor hydraulics
- CD: 3 point linkage feeding by tractor PTO shaft with 540 rpm*
- CD+EM/ET: combined with electrical motor + PTO tractor 540 rpm*
* Available on request: hydraulic pump with right or left rotation
Accessories on request :
- Pump for movable PTO with fast female joint *